ADSR Sounds has announced an update to its free Sample Manager, a smart sample management tool for your DAW.
Version 1.2 includes a standalone version of the software, updated interface, key detection from filename, various other additions, improvements and fixes.
The optimal starting point for every production session, ADSR Sample Manager makes organizing, finding and auditioning samples refreshingly simple.
The most effective way to access all your samples at once, ADSR Sample Manager keeps your project in the flow work in standalone or keep all the action right in your DAW.
Changes in Sample Manager v1.2
- Standalone version of plugin.
- Updated UI.
- Added Key detection from filename, and filtering by Key.
- Added Saved Searches.
- Added Recent Files list.
- Added automatic refreshing of Libraries and file system watching for changes whilst plugin is open.
- Added popover for sample name, Library and Folder tags.
- Added text tags.
- Added automatic Rendered Files library if user picks a custom location.
- Added filter by sample’s folder/library context menu items.
- Show number of samples in sample list.
- Allow click on path to open source in library info popup.
- Allow adding of more than one folder when adding a library (macOS only, standard multiselect mechanism).
- Automatically transpose samples to target key.
- Transpose samples by a fixed amount.
- Sample BPM restored from project state.
- Add libraries by dropping folder(s) onto the UI.
- Zero latency playback.
- Loop and One-shot “tags” in search bar when filtering.
- Added option to reset/rescan key information.
- Show overall analysis progress.
- Various fixes/improvements (check the release notes).
ADSR Sample Manager is a free download for Windows and Mac in VST and AU plugin formats and standalone software.
More information: ADSR Sounds