Alesis has announced the MultiMix 6 USB, a six-channel USB mixer.
The MultiMix 6 USB is a six-channel desktop mixer designed for easy integration into a computer-based recording environment. This compact mixer is perfect for use in recording setups, video editing and production studios as it outputs not only line-level analog audio, but also stereo 16-bit, 44.1 kHz digital audio over USB for low-noise, simple computer connection.
MultiMix 6 USB features
- Six-channel mixer with mic, line, and guitar-level inputs.
- 16-bit, 44.1 kHz stereo USB output on USB for easy Mac and PC interface.
- Six 1/4-inch line-level inputs for instruments.
- Two XLR inputs with gain trim, switchable high-pass filters, and 48V phantom power.
- High-impedance guitar input for direct-connecting guitars.
- Two-channel EQ on channels 1, 2, 3, and 4.
- Multicolor LED metering for visual level feedback.
- Main and headphone outputs with independent level controls.
- Class compliant, plug-and-play USB for Mac and PC interface without installing drivers.
The MultiMix 6 USB will be available from musical instrument and professional audio retailers in March 2010.