AlgoMusic has announced the release of CZynthia, a dual phase distortion virtual synthesizer for Windows.
Czynthia is a dual PD (Phase Distortion) virtual synthesizer. Each synth is arranged in 3 basic blocks, not unlike those of a classic analog synthesizer: Pitch > Phase > AMP
Note: While this VSTi is inspired by the original Casio CZ series of synthesizers produced in the 1980’s, it does not seek to emulate it.
- Two Phase Distortion Oscillator sections each offering two sets of 8 waveforms.
- Three 8 stage envelopes each synth for control of pitch, phase and amplitude.
- LFO (BPM synced or free running) offering 22 waveforms, rate and delay with pitch and phase destinations.
- Pulsar module for algorithmic style pitch/phase modulation. (BPM synced)
- Ring modulation, detune and transpose controls.
- Volume and panorama controls for stereo imaging and master volume.
- Scale generator for force scaling of notes. Choice of 8 scales with root key selection.
- Powerful multi FX section offering 7 simultaneous stereo effects: EQ, Rotor, Metal, Wah, Delay, Chorus, Reverb.
CZynthia is available as a VST instrument plug-in for Windows PC for $39.95 USD / 27.95 EUR.
Visit AlgoMusic for more information.