Antares Technologies has launched Auto-Tune EFX+, a versatile new vocal production plugin which combines the core features of Auto-Tune with a multi-effects rack and the Auto-Motion melodic pattern generator.
Auto-Tune EFX+ is a unique vocal production plug-in for contemporary music creation. Designed to be quick and easy to use, the plug-in delivers stunning effects on any vocal track—ranging from subtle enhancements to extreme vocal mutations and transformations.
Over 100 expertly designed effects patches are included, some of which were created by industry leading producers such as Mike Dean, Richard Devine and Jeff Rona. The low latency performance of Auto-Tune EFX+ allows direct tracking through the plug-in, and even performing live.
Auto-Tune EFX+ features
- EFX multi-effects rack includes six different effects modules:
- Pitch and Throat: for real-time pitch and formant shifting.
- Duet: for realistic doubling, with adjustable pitch and timing variation.
- Filter: a high-pass filter for EQ and special effects.
- Vocode: for vintage analog vocoder emulations.
- Tube Amp: for analog tube distortion modeling.
- Mutate: for ring modulated audio mutation.
- An XY Pad allows quick and easy real-time control of parameters in each effects module.
- Includes industry standard Auto-Tune pitch correction.
- Auto-Motion melodic pattern generator lets the user create new melodic patterns and hooks by automatically pitch-shifting the original vocal or instrumental tracks using the provided patterns.
- Compatible with Antares Auto-Key, which automatically detects the key and scale of the song and transfers this information to any and all instances of the Auto-Tune EFX+ plug-in with a single click.
Owners of any previous Auto-Tune EFX version can upgrade for $69 USD.
More information: Antares