Antress has released TRS T10 series EQ, a freeware equalizer VST effect plugin made with SynthMaker.
- 10-band EQ: 31Hz, 63Hz, 125Hz, 250Hz, 500Hz, 1Khz, 2K, 4K, 8K, 16K
- Numeric Display displays Cut and Boost to .1dB
- Filter Boost/Cut: +/- 12dB
- Filter Slope: 12dB per Octave
- Phase reverse switch
- In / Out Bypass switch
- Input and Output Line Trim -12dB to +12dB
- stolen the GUI
- sounds nothing like it
- sounds better than original
The GUI resembles the URS A10 series EQ, but it sounds nothing like it according to Antress. Many of Antress’ plugins resemble hardware (at least GUI-wise) and he has received quite a bit a critique on this matter, but it’s obvious Antress has a good sense of humor and we should not take these things too seriously.
The TRS T10 series EQ is not included in the Modern Series plugin package (sound engine is based on Modern Painter), so you can download it here.
Note: Since Antress’ website seems to be down (or rather redirect to the SSL website…) you can download the plug-ins from gersic.com.