The Sound Guy has released ReSpatializer, an advanced panning, surround sound and respatialization VST effect plugin.
The panning is presented in an easy-to-follow heads-up display with access to positioning, channel gain, mute/solo selection, and spreading. Other special processing includes variable-rate source rotation that can synchronize to the host tempo, low-frequency effect (LFE) tools for monitoring or bouncing to disk, and a large variety of output speaker formats (up to eight channels, DTS, Dolby, ITU, Film and others).
- Individual panning of up to eight input channels
- Selection of angle, spread and spin for each source
- LFE (low-frequency effect) tools
- 16 different output formats
- Host tempo sync for source rotation
ReSpatializer costs $99 USD (60-day money-back guarantee) and is available for Windows and Mac OS X.
Visit The Sound Guy for more information and a link to download a demo of ReSpatializer.