Apogee has introduced a new audio interface made for passionate creators that pursue their creativity without compromise. The BOOM 2×2 USB Type-C audio interface comes with built-in Hardware DSP FX.
Whether you’re a musician, podcaster, or live streamer, BOOM will inspire you to take your projects to the next level, with legendary studio-quality sound by Apogee.
With BOOM, you can record, monitor, and mix through class-leading mic preamps and pristine digital conversion, fine-tune your input sources using BOOM’s built-in hardware DSP FX, and take your studio anywhere your story takes you. All you have to do is connect directly to your Mac, iPad Pro, or Windows laptop, and let your ideas flow.
- Best-in-class Apogee conversion and mic preamps.
- Up to 24 bit / 192kHz recording.
- 2×2 USB-C audio interface.
- 1x ¼” Instrument input.
- 1x Combi mic/line/instrument input.
- 2x ¼” Balanced outputs.
- 1/4” Headphone output.
- Low profile design with aluminum body.
- Bus powered.
- On-board hardware DSP for low-latency recording with Apogee FX.
- Symphony ECS Channel Strip – Hardware DSP FX (Native plugin sold separately).
- macOS, Windows 10 compatible.
BOOM is available to purchase for $299 USD.
More information: Apogee