Leapwing Audio has introduced a new Signature Series effect that captures the signature sound of one of the most iconic music producer-engineers, Joe Chiccarelli.
After going through the process successfully with the late Al Schmitt, we found ourselves a new challenge, as Joe uses much more processing to get his signature sound. We had to research and analyze even more pieces of gear, from EQs, pre-amps to compressors, distortion units, reverbs, and several other effects. We then used the outcomes of the research and analysis to create distinctive features that define his unique sound.
Joe Chiccarelli Signature Plugin features
- 11 unique profiles to process kick, snare, toms, drum overhead, drum room, bass di, bass amp, acoustic guitar, electric guitar, electric piano and lead vocal.
- Each profile has a set of parameters controlling harmonics, EQs, compression and effects.
- Instrument profiles are low latency, making it perfectly suitable to use for recording.
- All algorithms are meticulously tuned with the highest quality achievable and a pristine sound.
- Beautiful re-sizable Retina interface with a unique design focused on the optimal workflow.
- Sample rates supported up to 384kHz (DXD).
The plugin is on sale at Plugin Boutique for 99 EUR until October 4th, 2022 (regular 149 EUR). It is available for Windows and Mac in VST/VST3, AU and AAX formats.
More information: Leapwing Audio