Apogee Electronics has announced its new Ensemble 30×34 Thunderbolt 2 audio interface for Mac.
The all new Apogee Ensemble is the first Thunderbolt 2 audio interface to offer superior sound quality, the lowest latency performance and the most comprehensive studio functionality all in one box.
Ensemble includes 8 Advanced Stepped Gain™ mic preamps, monitor controller functionality including talkback, front panel Guitar I/O, two headphone outputs and digital connectivity for a total of 30 x 34 I/O.
Blending acclaimed innovations, groundbreaking new features and an effortless user interface, Ensemble empowers you to capture inspiration when creative lightning strikes.
Ensemble Thunderbolt features
- 8 MiC preamps with up to 75 dB of gain and Advanced Stepped Gain circuit.
- Thunderbolt connectivity for ultra-low latency (1.1ms round trip).
- Front panel Guitar I/O with Class A JFET inputs, dual mode re-amp outputs.
- Talkback functionality with built-in mic and control button.
- 2 PurePower headphone outputs.
- 10 separately assignable analog inputs.
- 16 analog outputs of premium Apogee conversion.
The Apogee Ensemble Thunderbolt will be available October 2014, priced at $2,495 USD.