Apple has released version 10.0.5 of its Logic Pro X digital audio workstation software for Mac.
Keep the creativity flowing with advanced new tools and an intuitive interface that makes them easily accessible whenever you need them. And enjoy the full set of powerful features Logic Pro users already love, now made even better.
Changes in Logic Pro X v10.0.5
- Adds 3 new Drummers and 11 new Drum Kit Designer patches.
- Significant enhancements to Channel EQ and Linear Phase EQ plug-ins including redesigned interfaces that are also accessible within the Smart Controls area.
- Solo now works as expected on channel strips using an External I/O plug-in.
- Volume and pan automation is now included in XML interchange with Final Cut Pro X.
- Loops that belong to the same family can be selected and changed using a new control in the region header.
- The waveform size in an audio region now adapts to the value of the region Gain parameter.
- The Link mode button is now available for the Piano Roll editor.
- Includes stability improvements.
Logic Pro X for Mac is available to purchase for $199.99 USD.