apulSoft has updated its apQualizr2 equalizer effect plugin to version 2.2.0.
apulSoft apQualizr2 is an audio plugin based on a multiband equalizer layered on top of a frequency analyzer with elements of a modular effects system. It features graphical editing of top quality low latency filters and modular modulation of various filter parameters.
Changes in apQualizr2 v2.2.0
- New MIDI in module.
- New ++ poles extreme slope mode for most filter types.
- CPU usage optimization.
- Reduced noise for high order filters.
- Filter modulation is much more stable in general. Frequency movement no longer leads to gain buildup and drop.
- Bug Fix: Automatable parameters now show up in the AAX automation menu.
- Bug Fix: Fixed bad filter calculations for some extreme cases.
- Bug Fix: Holding Alt only enters frequency solo mode if the plugin window is visible.
apQualizr2 is available for $69 USD for Windows and Mac in VST, AU and AAX plugin formats.
More information: apulSoft