Arturia has introduced the MiniLab Mk II, a controller that combines an expressive keyboard, 16 rotary knobs, and an impressive suite of software including Analog Lab Lite and Ableton Live Lite.
Every element of the reinvented MiniLab has been carefully chosen to give you the best experience possible. Beautifully playable mini keys, responsive and durable performance pads, wiggle-free rotary knobs, all wrapped up in a compact, ergonomic, rugged design.
Perfectly portability, strong and durable, MiniLab MkII ticks all the boxes for musicians and producers looking for their perfect small controller. Small enough to fit in an everyday backpack, laptop bag, or messenger bag, but tough enough to withstand the knocks and bumps on the journey, MiniLab MkII has been developed to make life easy for gigging musicians and producers on the go. MiniLab MkII’s small footprint also make it the ideal addition to home studios where space is at a premium.
MiniLab Mk II features
- 25 note velocity-sensitive slim keyboard.
- 2 banks of 8 high quality velocity & pressure sensitive pads with RGB backlighting.
- 16 rotary encoders (2 of them are clickable).
- 2 capacitive touch sensors for pitch bend and modulation wheel.
- 8 user presets.
- Sustain pedal jack.
- Octave up and octave down buttons for full range.
- USB powered.
- USB/MIDI class compliant no drivers needed.
- Mac or PC.
- Kensington Security Slot.
The MiniLab Mk II will be available towards the end of November, priced at 99 EUR/$119 USD.