Arturia has announced that its KeyLab Essential is now available for purchase. This new MIDI controller keyboard series aims to simplify your creative process, bringing everything together in one place.
KeyLab is a one-stop solution to creating music, convenient enough for new users to enjoy straight out of the box, but with features that experienced producers will love.
KeyLab Essential gives you everything you need to start creating, performing, tweaking, editing, and releasing your music: a keyboard to perfect your part; a virtual studio to record your ideas; a vast array of sounds to fire your creativity; and controls to fine-tune your sound. Arturia live at the forefront of music tech world, and we have created the KeyLab Essential to strike the perfect balance between powerful features, incredible sounds, durable construction, and inspiring design, all at an irresistibly affordable price tag.
Essential by name, essential by nature. This KeyLab is about to redefine the focal point of your studio.
KeyLab Essential features
- 49/61 keys with velocity.
- Controllers: 1 clickable encoder, 9 encoders, 9 30mm faders, 6 transport switches, 4 command switches, 1 modulation wheel, 1 pitch bend wheel, 8 touch and pressure-sensitive pads.
- Connectivity: MIDI out, USB, Sustain pedal.
- Functions as a universal MIDI controller.
- Twin-line LCD screen.
- MCU/HUI control compatibility.
- Chord Play mode.
- Includes Analog Lab software with 5000 synth sounds, Ableton Live Lite, and UVI Grand Piano model D.
- Compatible with all major Digital Audio Workstation: Pro Tools, Logic Pro X, FL Studio, Bitwig, Cubase, Ableton Live, Digital Performer, Studio One.
KeyLab Essential 49 and 61 are available for 199 EUR and 249 EUR, respectively.