MolecularBytes has released AtomicTransient, a transient effect plugin for Windows and Mac.
atomictransient is an innovative polyphonic multichannel transient effect plugin for common interfaces like VST 2, VST 3 and AudioUnits.
Refined algorithms provide precise and clear transient recognition and excellent dynamic adjustments.
For the first time it is now possible to allow appropriate “note-based” envelope processing in polyphonic audio material.
- Input filtered transient detection.
- 3 independent processing channels.
- Monophonic and polyphonic processing.
- ADSR envelope and LFO-Filter effects.
- Channel mixer with output effect filter.
- Graphical live displays to visualize signal, processing and signal’s ADSR.
- Input and output level meter.
- Gain and auto-gain modifiers.
- Moderate CPU usage (up to 100 instances possible).
- MIDI controlling + integrated MIDI learn.
- Multipurpose factory presets.
- Preset-browser, user- and factory-preset grouping, copy & paste presets to clipboard.
- A/B program comparison.
- Resizable user interface and two different skins.
- Executable standalone-application (Windows only).
AtomicTransient is available at an introductory 25% discount until July 31st, 2016 (regular 159 EUR).