Audio Imperia has announced that its Nucleus – The Orchestral Core compact and versatile orchestral software instrument for Kontakt Player is now available to preorder.
Nucleus boils the cinematic orchestra formula down to the essentials needed for realistic cinematic orchestral scoring. The library includes patches for every scenario, with soloists, individual instrument sections, pre-orchestrated ensembles and full ensembles providing all the flexibility of a real orchestra at your fingertips.
Nucleus’ intuitive interface design provides a number of innovative solutions – a perfect mix of functionality, usability, and aesthetics. All the flexibility and customization you’d expect is there, but the advanced controls stay out of your way when you don’t need them. This makes Nucleus an incredible starter library for beginners and a well worthy addition for the more experienced user.
- Crisp & smooth cinematic orchestral sound.
- Two highly versatile microphone mixes: Classic & Modern.
- Soloists, Individual Instrument Sections, Pre-Orchestrated Ensembles, and Full Ensembles
- Soloists: Violin, Cello, Trumpet, French Horn, Flute, and Oboe.
- Choir: Sopranos, Altos, Tenors, and Basses.
- Woodwinds: Flutes, Oboes, Clarinets, and Bassoons.
- Tonal Percussion: Timpani, Marimba, Xylophone, and Glockenspiel.
- Additional Pizzicato articulation for Strings.
- Sound Design: Drones and Pads.
- Realistic legato patches.
- Approximately 20 GB installed (NCW format)
- Made for the free Kontakt Player.
- NKS compatible.
Nucleus is available to preorder for $349 USD until September 7th, 2019. The regular price will be $449 USD. Jaeger customers can crossgrade at an additional $100 USD discount.
More information: Audio Imperia