Nucleus covers the full orchestral range of instruments with strings, brass, woodwinds, percussion, and choirs under one roof. It is an uncompromising symphonic essentials library designed to bring cinematic sound quality and an easy-to-use and complete creative toolset within anybody’s reach.
Version 1.2 includes a number of content additions as well as engine updates.
Changes in Nucleus v1.2
- Added: Brand new recorded instruments: Harp, Solo Bassoon, Solo Clarinet, and Atonal Percussion (Cymbal & Triangle).
- Added: Re-tuned and re-balanced legato samples for soloists.
- Added: Completely reworked legato script.
- Added: Legato can now be triggered without overlapping notes.
- Added: It is now possible to trigger legato intervals larger than an octave.
- Added: Controller knobs now darken if they are not being used for the currently selected articulation.
- Added: Harp Pedals script for Harp.
- Added: Label highlighting when playing instruments or articulations.
- Added: Hover help text for UI elements.
- Added: Support for Vienna Ensemble Pro.
- Added: Filter dynamics modulators for brass.
- Fixed: Range of pads.
- Fixed: Vibrato on 2Clrnts + 2Bssns 8va.
The update is free to users of Nucleus. New users can purchase the instrument library at a 33% early bird Black Friday discount, priced $299 USD.
More information: Audio Imperia