Audiomodern has released an update to the Chordjam creative real-time compositional assistant.
Chordjam is an innovative plugin that builds chords and progression patterns through intuitive user-guided randomization. It automatically randomizes a unique combination of parameters, serving up unpredictable but always-musical variations.
Changes in Chordjam v1.1.1
- Added Voicing Inversions.
- Lock Individual Voices.
- Added Individual MIDI outputs (Sequencers/Keys/Pads).
- Added Voicing Distribution (individual MIDI channels).
- Added MIDI file Detection.
- Added Arp Trigger.
- Option to Trigger Pads & Presets from Keyboard.
- Export/Share Presets across Different Devices.
- Added Redo Button.
- Option to Edit a Chord once it is stored into a Pad.
- Added Modulation Functionality.
- Added Sustain Pedal Functionality.
- Added Velocity Input Detection Mode.
Existing users of Chordjam can update for free.