Audiomodern has released an update for its creative loop remixer Loopmix, a plugin that lets you transform your loops into a kaleidoscope of new sounds.
Loopmix makes it fun and easy to instantly remix and rearrange your audio loops! It offers up an array of devices and processors that slice, dice, rearrange, pitch, reverse and remix loops in a truly innovative way.
Load up to 6 loops and let Loopmix generate infinite loop variations. Hit Random, or use its signature Randomization Algorithms: Remix, Infinity, Temporary Randomization and much more…
Changes in Loopmix v1.1.0
- Smooth Control: Cross-fades to eliminate sharp transients.
- Pan modules for individual tracks.
- Custom Sample Library location (desktop version).
- ALT+DRAG in re-arrange tab to swap slices (desktop version).
- Double-click on track button to randomize its effects.
- Track lock prevents audio files from being randomized.
- Fixed crash on MIDI devices disconnection.
- Supported file types: WAV, MP3, AIFF, OGG, FLAC, BWF.
- Various bug fixes & performance improvements.
Additionally, the free Blend II expansion pack by Dean Daughters is now available to download.
Loopmix for Windows and Mac (VST/VST3, AU and AAX) is available to purchase for 69 USD/EUR at the Audiomodern store and from distributor Plugin Boutique. The iOS/AUv3 version is available at the App Store. The update is free to existing users.