Audiority has released its new audio effect plugin PlexiTape, a faithful analog modeled simulation of a vintage tape echo that made the sound of the ’70s for its tone and reliability, the Maestro Echoplex EP-3.
Audiority put special care on modelling this unit on every aspect: motor, tape, FET preamplifier, heads and even the infamous “Sound On Sound”. SOS allows you to use bypass the echo and therefore use the tape as a looping recorder.
Furthermore, Audiority expanded it with new features including a full stereo double delay line, tempo sync and more.
- Analog Modeled Vintage Solid State Tape Echo.
- Auxiliary Echo with Echo Pan for full stereo effects.
- 3 Echo Modes: Echo, Off (Preamp + Tape colour only) and Sound On Sound.
- 2 FET Preamp models: Early and Late.
- 2 Playback Modes: Regular (with Varispeed) and Sync.
- Varispeed from 3 to 15 IPS.
- Echo Tone equalizer.
- Internal hum noise (fully adjustable, for increased realism and self oscillation).
- Resizable interface.
PlexiTape is on sale at Plugin Boutique for the intro price of $29 USD / 29 EUR until August 1st, 2019 (regular 65 USD/EUR). The plugin supports VST/VST3, AU and AAX formats.
More information: Audiority