AudioSpillage has announced Elecktroid, a drum machine instrument plug-in for Mac OS X.
Elecktroid combines drum synthesis, sample playback and step sequencer functionality in a single integrated package.
Elecktroid is a direct replacement for the MiniSpillage2 plugin which has now been discontinued. Customers who have already ordered MiniSpillage2 will automatically receive a full license for Elecktroid when released.
- 8 drum pads.
- 8 sequencer tracks.
- 24 MIDI playable patterns.
- Full velocity and parameter control graph editing.
- Assign trigger-probability value to any sequencer step.
- Humanize and groove quantize control.
- 4 drum synthesis models (BassDrum, SnareDrum, WoodDrum and Hi-Hat).
- 1 sample and 1 drum synth per pad.
- Or 2 samples per pad (without the synth).
- Velocity cross-fade between sample and synth (or between 2 samples).
- 8 sound outputs.
- Distortion, filter and lo-fi FX on each pad.
- 2 LFOS (6 waveforms) per pad.
- 3 ADSR envelopes per pad.
- 64-bit DSP processing.
Elecktroid for Mac (AU) is available to pre-order now at 20% off, priced £35 GBP / €45 EUR / $55 USD (regular £45 GBP / €56 EUR / $69 USD). Expected release date is August 8th, 2012.