Audiowiesel has released Hammered Acoustic Guitar, a sample library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
Hammered Acoustic Guitar (HAG) is the result of “playing” an Ibanez AE acoustic guitar with drum sticks and brushes. In order to make it punchy and powerful we used two steel strings and tuned them to same pitch. This way we could maintain a slight modulation of the sound, a beat frequency.
But we did not stop after recording single notes. In fact, we have expanded the concept and did additional recording sessions dedicated to percussion and effect sounds. Especially the FX content is heavily processed and offers great material for musical sound design. Check out the special features of each package in the tab menu below. Also, you shouldn’t miss to take a closer look at the patch list.
Hammered Acoustic Guitar features
- More than 45 patches (Full Bundle).
- Up to 9x round robin per note per velocity (Core).
- Up to 7 velocity layers (Core).
- Morphing feature included in percussion patches (FX & Perc).
- 4 tonal fx patches (FX & Perc) [1 /w 16 ambiences, 3 /w random detune function].
- Size Core content: 1.4 GB Kontakt .ncw format.
- Size FX & Percussion: 1.1 GB Kontakt .ncw format.
- Sample resolution: 44.1kHz / 24-bit stereo.
The sample library costs 109 EUR / $139 USD. Core and FX & Percussion packs are sold individually for 59 EUR / $79 USD each. Prices ex VAT.