Avid has released version 2.0.2 of Torq, the DJ performance software for Windows and Mac.
Torq® 2.0 DJ software takes you beyond beat matching and into the future of DJ performance and real-time production. Don’t just spin tracks—reinvent them. Take advantage of all four decks to create unique, complex, and dynamic mixes.
Changes in Torq v2.0.2
- Support for the Numark NS6, MixTrack, and MixTrack Pro controllers.
- Compatibility with OGG and FLAC audio formats.
- Mapping fix to enable use and create mappings for multiple instances of single deck controllers. (i.e. Kontrol X1).
- Fixes in handling fields in database.
- “Scanning VST” window on popup now disabled by setting both VST directories to “No”.
- On/Off buttons now trigger on press and disengage upon release, to correctly emulate hardware characteristics.
- Many more performance enhancements and fixes. Details in the changelog (PDF).
Torq is available to purchase for $249.99 USD.
More information: Avid