Beatmaker has launched 808 Bass Module III, a powerful bass rompler instrument for Windows and Mac users.
It contains 185 ready-to-use and freshly designed layered presets, to bring grit and rumble to your productions. The sounds are now even more powerful and are ready to play in the key of your project.
Bass Module III features
- 185 presets for electronic music.
- LPF filter.
- LFO modulation.
- Controls for glide time, distortion, pitch bend.
- Expansion selector.
- Free updates.
- Easy to use.
- 100% royalty free.
- 32/64 bit support, VST/VST3/AU plugin formats.
808 Bass Module III is on sale for the intro price of 19.99 EUR through August 31st (regular 29.99 EUR). Prices ex. VAT.
Also available now is the 808 Dynamite expansion pack, featuring 150 ground shaking kicks and basses designed by Marco Scherer.
808 Dynamite features
- Huge sound, treated with analog and digital love.
- Suitable for Trap, Hip-Hop, Grime, R&B, Dubstep, Drum & Bass and other styles that need badass basslines.
- Used gear (excerpt): Metasonix S-1000, TL Audio Ivory 5021 Tube Compressor, Technics RS-T11 Cassette Deck.
- All basses are tuned and playable across the keyboard.
The expansion is available for 19.99 EUR. It is 20% off with a purchase of the 808 Bass Module III plugin through August.
More information: BeatMaker