Behringer has announced the Virtualizer Pro 3D FX2000, a high-performance 3D multi-engine effects processor with Real Sound Modeling technology.
The VIRTUALIZER PRO 3D FX2000 Effects Processor uses BEHRINGER’s Real Sound Modeling (RSM) technology to give 71 stereo algorithms the power to accurately emulate a wide range of acoustic environments.
Effects options include 12 different reverb programs, modulation, amp simulation, distortion and special effects, as well as dynamic and psychoacoustic processing. Performance is further enhanced through user-addressable high and low EQ and wave-adaptive VIRTUAL ROOM reverb algorithms. Logical grouping of parameters, along with the combination of encoders, buttons, LEDs and an easily readable LED display, are included for intuitive operation.
Virtualizer Pro 3D FX2000 features
- 71 breathtaking new algorithms—true RSM (Real Sound Modeling) stereo and 3D effects.
- Wave-adaptive virtual Room reverb algorithms for natural reverb and delay.
- Awesome modulation, dynamic, psychoacoustic and EQ algorithms.
- Authentic amp simulation, distortion and special effects.
- 11 effect combinations with selectable serial / parallel configuration.
- Up to 7 adjustable parameters plus 2-band EQ per effect.
- 24-bit A/D and D/A converters with 64/128-times oversampling.
- True stereo processing for realistic channel separation in stereo image.
- 100 factory presets plus 100 user memory locations.
- Extensive MIDI implementation.
- Accurate LED level meters for perfect level setting and optimum performance.
- Servo-balanced XLR and ¼” TRS inputs and outputs.
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life.
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany.
The Virtualizer Pro 3D FX2000 will be available soon for an MSRP of 120 EUR / $199 USD.
More information: Behringer