These precision electric bass grooves come from veteran bass player Daniel Pearson, who has performed and/or recorded with a long list of pros including Jennifer Lopez, Macy Gray, Jessica Simpson, Taylor Dayne, Coolio, Sheila E., Nick Lachey, Bernard Fowler, Kenny Latimore, and Clay Aiken to name a few.
LA Bass Session features
- 3.7 GB on disc (1.6 GB of 24bit WAV content), 1,478 WAV loops and hits.
- 12 Bass Patches in 6 formats: EXS-24, Giga 2, Halion 2, Kontakt 2, MachFive, Reason’s NN-XT.
- Loops are in 15 different BPM’s from 50 to 170, each loop is represented in both a DI version and an amped version.
- 75 performance sets, each performance set has an “A” section, a “B” section, and an “Alt” section.
- Gear used in recording: Fender ’66 P Bass, Fender ’64 Jazz Bass, Fender ’75 Jazz Bass, Sadowsky 5 String Bass, Godin A4 Fretless Bass, Groove Tubes “The Brick” DI, Epifani UL502 Bass Amp, Epifani 1×12 Bass Cab
LA Bass Session is available in AIFF/Apple Loops/REX/WAV/RMX formats and costs $99.95 USD.
Visit Big Fish Audio for more information.