Bitwig has announced the release of version 1.1 of Bitwig Studio, the first major update of the cross-platform music production software.
Experience unrivalled controller integration, latency compensation for plug-ins and hardware that works. Design elaborate sidechains and presets with multi-in/out VST technology. Route anything from anywhere to any point in your project using the new suite of routing devices. Take control of the fastest workflow available for Windows, Mac OSX, and Linux.
Changes in Bitwig v1.1
- Advanced VST Multi-out Sidechain Support.
- True Latency Compensation.
- Advanced Routing Capabilities (Audio/MIDI).
- Track, Chain, and Device Deactivation.
- 6 New Devices: Audio Receiver, Note Receiver, Note MOD, De-Esser.
- Multiband FX2 and Multiband FX3.
- New Modulation Parameters.
- Enhanced Timestretching Capabilities.
- Updated Controller API.
- Tap Tempo.
- More Details…
Bitwig Studio is on sale for $299.99 USD/259 EUR until January 15th, 2015.
More information: Bitwig