Blue Cat Audio has released version 1.3 of Blue Cat’s Destructor, a free update for its comprehensive distortion and amp simulation plugin.
This new version includes a new minimized amp-style view, multiple performance enhancements, new clean guitar amp presets and several other improvements.
Blue Cat’s Destructor is a powerful distortion and amp sim modeling tool capable of simulating any kind of distortion – from harsh digital destruction to smooth compression or guitar amp simulation (works for clean tones too)! And most importantly, yours!
It is delivered with hundreds of presets and predefined models, either inspired by existing gear (guitar & bass amps or cabinets, compressors, pedals, tape machine)… or created by our destructive minds.
Changes in Blue Cat’s Destructor v1.3
- New minimized view (displays only the main “Guitar Amp-style” controls).
- New clean guitar amp presets.
- Faster GUI loading / instantaneous GUI display after it has been opened once.
- Limiter on/off state is now independent from presets (“always locked”).
- UI lock now also includes control settings display (green arrows).
- Performance and memory usage improvements (both GUI and DSP).
- Improved automation recording (and undo) in many host applications when controlling the plug-in with MIDI.
- Fixed: changing bypass in the Audio Unit version did not update host application’s bypass state.
- Win: fixed copy/paste that sometimes stopped working until next app restart.
Blue Cat’s Destructor is available for 99 EUR/USD. The update is free for existing customers.
More information: Blue Cat Audio