BOOM Library has released an update to the Enrage modular multi-effect for sound designers and music producers.
Version 1.3 introduces a new Tap Receive device, modulation of band splitter crossovers, new filter modes, and more.
ENRAGE is a highly addictive multi-modular FX processing tool that opens up unlimited possibilities in how you tweak and process your sounds. It will easily handle your daily FX plug-in needs but will also introduce you to a world of insanely wicked sound processing. ENRAGE is super responsive and extremely precise. To put it simple: ENRAGE will change the way you experience sounds.
Changes in EnRage v1.3
- Tap Receive device offers the possibility to re-route any audio from ENRAGE back into the rack in another spot in conjunction with Tap Send. You can now expand the effect chain within ENRAGE or even build custom feedback loops.
- All Band Splitters (2, 3, 4 and 6 band) are now a lot faster and all crossovers can be modulated.
- The Multimode Filter got some treatment and now features additional Vintage Bandpass 12/24dB, all new Allpass 12/24dB, and Notch 12/24dB filters.
- Major overhaul of the Multitap Delay with two additional stereo spread algorithms, and an impulse response visualizer.
- Vocoder device is on a completely new level, with adjustable Detail resolution, Attack/Release and an extremely improved sonic behavior in general. Of course the legacy mode “direct” is still available if needed and to make sure old projects still sound the same.
- Various quality of life improvements, small changes and bug fixes.