BOOM Library has announced an update to its UBERLOUD loudness maximizer effect plugin for Windows and Mac.
Version 1.2 of the multiband effect that lets you easily achieve a lot more perceived loudness comes with various new features and improvements.
UBERLOUD was released earlier this year to much success. Our knob(s) that crank things up to insanely loud levels made it to the frontlines of FX chains everywhere. We’d like to thank you – and all our customers for that success. We’ve listened to your feedback and made some uber tweaks to deliver to you in our latest update 1.2.
Changes in UBERLOUD v1.2
- New: Adjustable and automatable crossover frequencies in multiband modes.
- New: Optional oversampling for improved quality and less aliasing.
- New: Optional linear phase filters in multiband modes.
- New: Ability to link together the knobs in the UI.
- Full support for Native Apple Silicon.