Boz Digital Labs has announced the Home-O-Ween Sale, offering up to 80% off on two of its audio effect plugins for a limited time.
Nature may have played a nasty trick by forcing all of us to stay home and at a distance—but I’ve got nothing but treats for you this Halloween with huge savings on The Wall limiter and Transgressor 2 transient designer.
The Wall is a CPU- and user-friendly brickwall limiter with straightforward controls that automatically and effortlessly tailor its response to the specific character of any program material.
The Wall features
- Makes mixes competitively loud without compromising musicality.
- Dual limiting modes; Smooth and Aggressive.
- CPU-friendly limiter for use on individual tracks.
- Sanity Check normalizes levels for accurate A/B comparison.
- Flavor fader lets you dial in character.
- Up to 8x oversampling prevents intersample peaks.
- MFiT button prevents clipping when encoding to lossy formats.
Transgressor 2 sets a new standard for transient design by combining transient shaping with two 4-band equalizers, giving you the unprecedented power to EQ attack and sustain individually.
Transgressor 2 features
- Dual 4-band EQs slopes independently treat attack and sustain.
- Gain controls boost or cut transients and sustain independently.
- Adjustable transient detector eliminates false triggers caused by bleed.
- Three sidechain modes with “listen” feature to monitor sidechain signal.
- Redesigned display and meters let you dial in settings with visual feedback for extra ease.
- Functions like an external trigger via MIDI note-on to create transients.
The plugins are on sale for only $29 USD each until November 5th, 2020.
More information: Boz Digital Labs