Boz Digital Labs has announced the release of Pan Knob 2, a major update to the unique audio panning effect plugin for Windows and Mac.
Pan Knob now includes all the features of the L8R micro-delay plugin, alongside various other new features and improvements.
Pan Knob overcomes the limitations of traditional panning schemes with a superior algorithm that centers low frequencies while panning higher frequencies for superior balance and mix translation.
Pan Knob 2 features
- Native M1 Compatible.
- 3 selectable pan modes for adding any flavor of panning.
- New “delay” option applies micro delay for added depth.
- Superior panning algorithm for all listening formats.
- Centers low frequencies to maintain left/right balance regardless of higher frequency positioning.
- Selectable micro delay.
- Improves mix translation.
- Selectable pan laws.
- Switch between balance and pan.
- Pan anywhere in your signal chain.
Regularly $49 USD, Pan Knob 2 for Windows and Mac (VST/VST3, AU and AAX) is on sale for the intro price of $19 USD for a limited time only.