Time+Space has launched a sale on Zero-G Ethera EVI, the electro vocal virtual instrument by award-winning sound designer and composer Stefano Maccarelli and featuring the critically acclaimed vocalist Clara Sorace.
“Ethera sounds absolutely amazing” – Computer Music magazine
Experience the pure and stunning sound of vocalist Clara Sorace in a variety of genres with Zero-G’s critically acclaimed Ethera series. Create phrases, pads, legato melodies and choirs with this huge collection of amazing vocal samples and instruments.
The Ethera series combines vocal samples, incredible simplicity and a high degree of playability all packed into beautiful Kontakt interfaces for total ease-of use and ultimate sound manipulation.
Ethera EVI features
- Over 18GB of samples.
- New powerful EVI true legato with up to 4 velocity articulations and sustains.
- New vocal builder instrument that allows you to create your own unique vocal phrases.
- Over 1000 samples of inspiring vocal phrases synced to the bmp and “legato mode”.
- Over 13GB of samples from the best hardware synths and organic sounds.
- Over 1.0GB of electronic drum loops.
- An exclusive acoustic vintage 1928 piano felt (2 mic: stereo – mono).
- Critically acclaimed voice of “clara sorace”.
- New convolution reverb.
- Wavetable synth with sample grain control.
- Glide and unison mode for the EVI synth.
- Arpeggiator with 6x play mode and pitch sequencer.
- 5 LFO & filters – free or synced to the host clock.
- GUI with easy to use controls and fully automated midi learn controllers.
- FX rack with midi learn.
- Two “off-set” sample start controls in vocal phrases and legato mode.
- Waveform display.
- Roli seaboard support (synth legato glide & mono aftertouch).
- Over 800 presets including multi instruments.
This weekend you can purchase Ethera EVI and save 50% off another Ethera title of your choice.
Simply add Ethera EVI and your chosen second Ethera to your cart, use code EVIDEAL when you checkout and the price of the second Ethera will be reduced by 50%.
More information: Time+Space