FXpansion has released an update to the recent Cypher2, the virtual synthesizer designed for deep sonic exploration and expressive performances.
It features a vast range of sound design tools and over 1300 sounds, including 500 MPE-optimised presets. Experience an unparalleled level of expression through analogue-modelled oscillators, waveshaping and thru-zero FM.
Our signature TransMod modulation system, now upgraded for Cypher2, ensures that every session with this premium synthesizer is a sound design adventure.
Changes in Cypher2 v220.127.116.11
- 22 new 2D Synth Brass presets.
- Improved compatibility with legacy (Cypher v1) presets.
- Added the option to disable oversampling (intended for people working at 88k or higher DAW project sample rate).
- Fixed: Cancelling a text box on Windows would lead to undesired behavior.
- Fixed: “B” audio-path routing of voices would not work correctly above 8 voices polyphony.
- Fixed: Memory leak when loading presets.
- Fixed: Session restore bug affecting Pro Tools.
- Fixed: Oscillator Sync behavior on certain settings – sync sweeps will now sound audibly smoother.
- Fixed: Audio glitch bug in the Dirty Delay FX on low time settings.
- Fixed: Undesirable mouse scroll wheel behaviour on Gate Source selection menus.
- Fixed: Tooltips would appear excessively large and blink more than necessary.