Cakewalk has updated Sonar to version 5.0.1.
New in v5.0.1
- 64-bit audio import and export. Note: files will be converted to 32 bit float or a lower bit depth at import time. (It respects the “import bit depth” setting if it is not set to “same as original”)
- New “Mute Previous Takes” option in the Record Options dialog (Transport-Record Options). Applies to punch recording
- Double-clicking a meter or numeric peak display now also clears the meter peak markers on that track/bus
- A focus rectangle is now drawn in the Track view to indicate which pane will receive keyboard input. The rectangle color is configurable in Options-Colors (“Track View Active Outline”)
- Added key binding to reset meters and numeric peak displays
- Ctrl+Shift+B shortcut to maximize/restore tabs pane in bus view
Visit the Cakewalk support pages for the full release notes.