Virtual MIDI Sliders is a MIDI mixer/controller that can be configured freely and can act as a translation layer for a hardware controller box.
- 5 pages with 24 freely configurable sliders and buttons
- The page selection can be automated by a MIDI controller
- 4 banks with 10 controller snapshots each
- The controller snapshot actions can be automated by MIDI controllers
- A MIDI keyboard with bank change and program change and a panic button
- A vector controller
- A morph slider which lets you morph between two controller values
- A controller randomizer
- Slider group mode
- The 24 sliders on the screen can be automated with a hardware MIDI controller box which turns Virtual MIDI Sliders into a translation layer for MIDI controller data
- Favorites menu for frequently used slider settings
- Compact view which transform the program into a virtual label strip
Check the Granucon site for more information and a link to download Virtual MIDI Sliders.