Plugin Boutique rounds up its 12 Days of Christmas sale with a 50% discount on the Carbon Electra synthesizer instrument for Windows and Mac.
Developed in collaboration with Davide Carbone of Samplify, Carbon Electra is a powerful and intuitive synthesizer built by producers, for producers.
It’s a four-oscillator subtractive synth with a modern feature set. It has been developed as an advanced learning tool whilst also being a powerful and easy to program synth. Being based on vintage analogue routing and featuring flexible modulation options including an editable stepper and note performer.
The graphical displays act as a comprehensive information tool as well as an accurate guide to each parameter change. Best of all, it sounds incredible.
Carbon Electra features
- Powerful synth engine that is easy to learn and use with no hidden menus.
- 4 Analog style sync-able oscillators with adjustable pulse width, frequency modulation and multiple wave types including pitch-able noise.
- Ability to run the amp section “too hot” into the built-in optional limiter at the main output, creating a modern hyper-compressed sound.
- Super flexible unison control ranging from subtle warmth to massive super saw or super square sound.
- Multiple stereo width parameters allowing high precision control of the stereo field.
Carbon Electra (VST/AU) is on sale for just £30 GBP until January 15th, 2018.