It Might Get Loud Productions has released Anarchy Drums, a virtual drum kit instrument inspired by 90’s California Skate Punk.
The fully sampled drum kit comes over 2,800 unique drum samples, and includes Skate Punk Essentials MIDI Grooves with 90 beats and over 30 fills.
Just like those classic albums, Anarchy Drums was recorded with a handful of mics at a DIY environment on tape.
Idea was to capture nothing but the drums, the room and the preamp. We left the tweaking to a bare minimum so you could tweak more, or not tweak at all (insert a famous punk band name here, ha) Relive the golden days of never-ending skate parks with Anarchy Drums.
Anarchy Drums features
- Over 2800 drum samples.
- Drums: 1 kick, 1 snare, 2 toms and a whole set of cymbals (hihat, ride, 2 crashes, china, 2 splashes).
- Each drum has many adjustable mics: Close, room close, room far, overheads and bassdrum & snare includes also close rear mic.
- Each drum has it’s own pan and gain knobs.
- Each mic has it’s own gain knob.
- Each mic can also be routed to any of the 16 stereo outputs.
- A simple 1 stereo output mode by default.
- Each drumhit’s midinote is freely adjustable.
- A soundcheck-mode for adjusting drums without the need of external midiclips during the pre-mix.
- Extensive MIDI Groove Library with over 90+ beats and 30+ fills.
Anarchy Drums (VST/AU) is available for 39 EUR ex. VAT. Support for AAX is coming soon.