PulseSetter-Sounds has announced the release of Cello Ibrida, an advanced sound design cello sample library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
Combining cello samples, hybrid sound design and analog synths, the library is designed for cinematic composers.
260 patches where used to create 500+ film oriented snapshots inside a powerfull performance oriented GUI that makes use of an advance matrix effects section, sequencers and lfos to provide extended controls for live performances ideal for scoring.
Cello Ibrida combines cello live textures, loops, multisamples pads and analog synths to create ideal modern sounds for film composers.
Cello Ibrida features
- 260 Patches: Cello, Hybrid, Pads, Loops, Sfx.
- 500+ Snapshots made from patches.
- 6GB Sample content.
- Film Composing Oriented sounds.
- Advance Kontakt GUI (Not Player compatible).
- MIDI assignable cc parameters for Macro1&2, Xfade and LFOs.
The library is on sale for the intro price of $129.99 USD until October 31st, 2020 (regular $149.99 USD). It requires the full version of Kontakt.
More information: PulseSetter-Sounds