Cherry Audio has introduced the Drift Pack, a collection of modules by Insomniac Music for Voltage Modular, a virtual modular platform designed to be the best sounding, most powerful, flexible, and easy-to-use virtual modular instrument available.
Time to drift away! The Drift Pack contains six compact modules for adding smooth random movement, instability, imperfections and that elusive analog quality to your patches.
Use them subtly to add some life to static sounds, or turn the knobs to max for cool and crazy effects… The modules also work well for adding stereo width to mono sounds.
The Drift Pack includes:
- Pitch Drift: Gradual random pitch variation for audio signals.
- Volume Drift: Gradual random amplitude modulation for audio signals.
- Filter Drift: Moving random peak & notch filters for audio signals.
- Control Drift: Random smooth fluctuations for control signals (LFOs, envelopes, etc). Can also act as a drift signal generator.
- Dynamic Noise: Adds noise to audio (or control!) signals, with the noise level controlled by the input.
- Gate Drift: A gate that opens and closes at random intervals. For audio and control signals.
The Drift Pack is available for $15 USD.
More information: Cherry Audio