Plugin Boutique has launched an exclusive sale on the Chromaphone 2 synthesizer by Applied Acoustics Systems, offering a 50% discount for a limited time.
Chromaphone 2 uses acoustic resonators to create drums, percussion, mallet, string, and other unique instruments. They are sparked into life by a mallet and flexible noise generator.
Chromaphone 2 is packed with more than 650 presets from the best sound designers. Instruments span from warm and mellow pitched percussions for melodies to punchy one-shots and kits for rhythm tracks. Twisted, they generate unique textures and soundscapes that will move any film score.
Chromaphone 2 features
- Acoustic object synthesizer based on physical modeling.
- 2 Resonators with 8 models each, such as tubes, strings, plates etc. for combining.
- Additional edit features such as mallet, noise, envelope, and LFO.
- Programmable pattern arpeggiator.
- Numerous effects such as compressor, EQ, delay, distortion, chorus, flanger, phaser, wah-wah, reverb etc.
- Clear user interface.
- Over 650 playable presets.
Available in VST, AU, RTAS and AAX plugin formats, NKS and standalone software for Windows and Mac, Chromaphone 2 is on sale for £74.95 GBP / $99 USD (regular $199 USD). A purchase includes a FREE upgrade to Chromaphone 3 upon its release.
More information: Applied Acoustics Systems