Cinesamples has updated its CineBrass orchestral brass sample library to version 1.5.
CineBrass is revolutionary in its power and simplicity for recreating the sound of the orchestral brass section. The library was designed by composers, for composers, with direct feedback from the film music community during its development. The result is a brass library that is easy to use, composer-friendly, with unparalleled recording quality.
Changes in CineBrass v1.5
- New Interface
- Updated mapping functionality.
- New mix presets.
- Built in convolution reverb with Bricasti reverb impulses.
- Legato Speed Knob & Legato Volume Knob.
- Dynamic Zoom slider for precision dynamic control.
- Built-in effects.
- Round robin and release controls.
- Improved Legato and Tuning
- Brand new legato scripting for improved realism.
- Vastly improved tuning.
- New Patches
- Two Horns Ensemble Articulations.
- Two Horns Ensemble True Legato.
- Split Patches for each articulation.
- Trombone Ensemble Harmon Mutes (Pro).
- Trombone Ensemble Fluttered (Pro).
- Monster Low Brass Articulations (Pro).
- Monster Low Brass Scoops (Pro).
- Monster Low Brass Clusters (Pro).
- Monster Low Brass FX (Pro).
- Horns Ensemble fff Sustains and Shorts (Pro).
- Trumpets Ensemble Sustains and Tenuto (Pro).
- Split Patches for each articulation (Pro).
The update is a free download for those who purchased prior to March 7th, 2013. New purchases already contain this update.