Cluster Sound has announced the release of Prologue, a curated multi-sample Live Pack that features the sounds of 22 vintage synthesizers from the ’70s to the ’90s.
Prologue is a multi-sample collection based on 22 glorious vintage synthesizers covering a wide range of sound syntheses.
The Pack includes genuine analog monsters (Minimoog / Pro One), sample+synthesis pioneers (Super JV / JD 800), ultra rare gems (Oscar / Project 100), thundering digital heroes (CZ 3000 / TX81Z) and a touch of millennial sound (OB-12).
The selected sounds range from super fat basses to aliased metal keys, complex pads, polyrhythmic effects, warm synths and ring modulated lead sounds.
- 1.3 GB content, 3,100+ samples (24-bits/44.1Khz).
- 60 Synth Devices: 13 Basses, 15 Pads & Strings, 14 Keys & Organs, 14 Leads & Synths, 4 Effects.
- 60 Multi-Sample Recordings.
- One sample per note.
- Zero-clipping loop points.
- Direct install into “Packs” section.
- Preset preview playback.
- Requires Ableton Live 9.5 or higher.
The Prologue Live Pack costs 2.90 EUR. It is free to Cluster Sound members.
More information: Cluster Sound