Mixed In Key has announced availability of an innovative new VST/AU/AAX plugin that allows users to collaborate on audio projects in any DAW over the internet.
Satellite Plugins 2.0 allows musicians to connect to a Satellite Plugins session and contribute audio and MIDI parts. One person can be producing a track in Ableton Live on Windows, while another can be in Logic on Mac, and additional collaborators can join the session in other DAWs.
The audio or MIDI recorded into Satellite Plugins 2.0 will automatically sync together between those DAWs on any platform, and can be easily exported. This cutting-edge plugin makes real-time collaborations possible, and eliminates the need for participants involved in the session to use the same DAW or be in the same room.
Satellite Plugins 2.0 features
- Collaborate with anyone, anywhere, within your own DAW.
- Connect any DAW to Satellite Plugins 2.0 .
- Invite collaborators to your session.
- Record audio and MIDI into Satellite Plugins 2.0.
- Export audio and MIDI recorded into Satellite Plugins 2.0 to your DAW.
- Exchange audio and MIDI without bouncing or using file sharing systems.
- Invite collaborators to the session by email.
- Assign Host, Co-Host, VIP+, VIP and Viewer permissions to determine who can upload/download tracks and invite others to the session.
- Choose to make your session public.
- Back-up your sessions seamlessly to the cloud.
Satellite Plugins 2.0 is available for free for a limited time from Mixed In Key.