CWITEC has announced an update to its TX16Wx Software Sampler and TX16Wx Professional sampler instruments.
Version 3.2 includes some significant new features.
TX16Wx Software Sampler is a plug-in for the creative musician, inspired and modeled after the best hardware samplers with all the ease and new exiting features of modern software.
Changes in TX16Wx v3.2
- Native MP3 Disk streaming.
- AKAI CDROM/disk image support.
- Threshold trigger in automatic instrument sampling using MIDI generator.
- Improved beat slicer.
- Improved DFD performance on high-latency disks.
- UI improvements.
- Lots of fixes and improved platform support.
- TX16Wx Professional: Optional choke group fade-out.
TX16Wx is a free download for Windows and Mac (VST/VST2/AU/AAX). The Professional version costs 99 EUR. A non-commercial license is 39 EUR.
More information: CWITEC