DDMF has announced the release of Comprezzore, an audio effect plugin that gives you full control over the dynamics of your audio material.
It is a feature-laden compression plugin that is explicitely NOT modelled after any hardware, but rather tries to explore what is possible these days with a state-of-the-art compression algorithm.
Comprezzore puts all the levers in your hands, from the drawable compression curve to widely tunable attack and release settings. Whether you want to shape your transients in any conceivable way, slightly glue your tracks together or smash everything into oblivion, Comprezzore will be more than happy to help.
- Double precision compression algorithm tuned for maximum clarity and smoothness.
- Drawable compression curve.
- Generalized ratio and threshold controls for arbitrary compression curves.
- Moving history of input level and gain reduction.
- Attack times from 0.01 ms to 1000 ms, release times from 1 ms to 5000 ms.
- Flexible attack and release shapes.
- Time or dB based approach to attack and release shapes.
- Feed forward or feed backward compression.
- Sidechain gain detection path with low- and highpass filter (soloable).
- Optional external sidechain.
- Independent stereo or linked operation.
- Hold times up to 500 ms.
- Optional 2x/4x oversampling, with choice between IIR and FIR downsampling filter.
- Wet/dry operation.
- A comprehensive set of presets.
- In- and outgain: -20 dB –> 20 dB.
- Custom options for VU metering and colour palette.
- Available as a VST, VST3, AU and AAX plugin in 32 and 64 bit format for Windows and Mac OSX (10.7 and higher). Intel only, Apple Silicon under construction.
Comprezzore costs $79 USD.
More information: DDMF