Fracture Sounds has announced the release of Sleigh Bells, a new Christmas freebie for Native Instruments Kontakt.
It includes six types of sleigh bells, deep sampled with up to 38 round robins.
The interface allows for control over the tightness (how much of the sample start is trimmed off), damping (how quicky each sample fades out, allowing you to reduce post-ringing), stereo width and reverb.
Sleigh Bells features
- 6 types of sleigh bells.
- Instant Christmas patch for automatic tempo-synced rhythms.
- 3 velocity layers, and up to 38 round-robins.
- Tightness and damping control for easy sound shaping.
- Simple and user-friendly interface.
- Basic NKS functionality, with accessibility features (but NOT encoded for Kontakt Player).
The library is a free download for the full version of Kontakt 5.5 or higher.
More information: Fracture Sounds