Samples are triggered according to their probability, on a tempo sync pattern.
- 8 sample slots, supports 16 & 24 bit mono & stereo wavs
- each sample played randomly according to it’s probability
- tempo sync hit rate (hits/beat)
- seeded randomising for repeatable sequences
- midi playable seeding, change sequence with a midi key press
- random sequences can be looped for repeatability
- randomised swing
- per sample volume, pan & pitch
- per sample randomising of volume, pan, pitch and reverse
- per sample pitch quantising to semitone/cent
- per sample routing to randomised delay
- play / stop / resync controls
- midi CC and midi learn
- 246 samples and 25 presets covering acoustic & electronic drums, glitch and 8 bit noises, synth bass and keys
Visit de la Mancha for more information.