Plugin Boutique has launched a sale on the comprehensive, flexible and powerful Decibel audio metering software by Process Audio.
Designed by award-winning engineers, Decibel features an extensive selection of meters in a completely customizable and resizable user interface. Configure as many or as few meters as desired and resize each one within the window. You can even select a custom color scheme.
Available meters include LUFS, Digital Peak and RMS, VU, Phase Scope, Spectrum Analyzer, Histogram, and Target Validators for LUFS, LRA and Integrated LUFS. Also included is the Super Meter, which combines LUFS, True Peak Max and PROCESS.AUDIO’s own TrueDyn, the most accurate dynamic range measurement available today.
Decibel is a game-changer for tracking, mixing, mastering, video soundtrack creation or any audio post-production audio task. It’s poised to become the audio metering companion for every engineer and recording musician.
- Professional stereo and 5.1 audiometers for mixing, mastering, and post-production.
- Unlimited displays for precision metering on all mobile devices like phones and tablets.
- Compatible on iOS (13 minimum) & Android (7 minimum).
- Low latency connectivity via WI-FI or USB connectivity for high accuracy real-time analysis.
- Compatible with all main DAWs (Pro Tools, Cubase, Logic Pro X, Ableton, Studio One, and Luna).
- All plugin formats (64-bits) AU, VST3, AAX, and standalone.
- Compatible with Premiere Pro (DaVinci and Final Cut Pro coming soon).
- Compliant with all major broadcast standards, including ATSC A/85 and EBU R128, NETFLIX & DVD BLUE-RAY.
- Fully customizable Super Meter, Phase Scope, Spectrum Analyzer, and various modules that provide all essential audio monitoring information.
- High-speed offline analysis based on PROCESS.AUDIO measurement algorithms.
- Exportable statistics and overview for all key audio monitoring measuring parameters.
- State-of-the-art Super Meter including True Peak meter, LUFS, and TrueDyn measurements.
- Tracking LUFS Histogram to check loudness level, clipping & audio dynamics across time.
- Spectrum Analyzer to check frequency content of your sound, including a mid-side stereo real-time analysis.
- Configuration VU Meter with needle overshoot algorithm integrated.
- Precision stereo/surround correlation meter with Phase Scope.
- Fully customizable skins, colours, targets and layout.
- Designed and engineered by the PROCESS.AUDIO & pureMix teams.
Decibel is on sale at a 40% discount, priced $89 USD instead of $149 USD until April 8th, 2022.
More information: Process Audio