Dialog Audio has released SQ4, a Sequence Processor plugin that allows you to create advanced sequences to modulate and synchronize your audio hardware and software parameters.
SQ4 can modulate audio gear with MIDI and CV (Control Voltage) inputs, as well as software synthesizer and audio plugins within the DAW.
Four sequences with up to 128 steps per sequence can be used to create sequenced modulation signals. Each sequence can be setup as curved, stepped or sloped, to allow various signal creations – from smooth curves to quick steps.
Variable synchronisation and running directions are available and note events can be used to retrigger a sequence. Swing, slew limiting, phase offset and gain controls can be adjusted to accommodate modulations for the target device.
- Sequenced Modulations — To create unique sequenced modulation patterns, 4 sequences with up to 128 steps per sequence are at your disposal.
- Sync & Trigger Options — The SQ4 contains variable synchronisation options, which can be set from free running to hard sync. Note events can retrigger a sequence and several running directions can be selected.
- Fine Adjustments — Swing, slew limiting, phase offset and gain, can be adjusted to accommodate modulations for the receiving device.
- Curved Sequences — Each step can be designed individually to create unique modulation signals and steps can be combined to allow long and smooth curves over multiple steps.
- Step & Slope Sequences — Quick adjustable step sequences can be used to create modulations with steep jumps. Slope sequences are suitable for quick and rough modulations.
- Extended Features — The SQ4 can be loaded within the MP3244, which provides extended modulation possibilities.
SQ4 for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX) is available for $49 USD. A bundle with MP3244 Modulation Processor is $79 USD. Prices including VAT.
Owners of MP3244 are eligible for a special offer to upgrade to a Plugin Bundle license by buying SQ4 Sequence Processor at a reduced rate. This offer ends February 28th, 2018.
More information: Dialog Audio