discoDSP has announced a release candidate of version 1.0 of Bliss, a performance sampler instrument for Windows, Mac & Linux.
Bliss 1.0 will be released next week. Release Candidate now available at http://www.discodsp.com/bliss/ and http://www.discodsp.com/members/ for registered customers.
Changes in Bliss 1.0 RC
- Added factory presets link to http://bliss.discodsp.net in the top menu.
- Added knob bipolar vales (LFO) to middle instead -100 when switching destinations.
- Added sample editor CTRL / Command on Mac + left click to add/remove slice points on the sample display.
- Added static processing bu ers for problematic plugins sampling.
- Fixed change on midi note option causing considerable lag on edit window.
- Fixed drag & drop les with capital extension letters not working.
- Fixed playing cursor freezing of various DAWs when sample edit window is open and samples are being triggered.
- Fixed putting a loop and then adding a cue point for sample start before the loop not making it play again.
- Fixed saving program, bank or zones using previous names instead actual one on the dialog box.
- Fixed SFZ crashes on exporting.
- Fixed shift+click on LCD arrows changing zone name at LCD but not at sample editor list names.
- Removed Classic theme.
Bliss (VST/AU) is available for purchase for 44.50 EUR until the final release (50% off regular).